Our passion, our knowledge and our experience has resulted in our two last projects – The Pearl Hotel at Rosemary Beach, Florida and The Sky Lodge in Park City, Utah – both being named amongst the “Best New Hotels in the World” in their first year of operations by Travel & Leisure, Conde Nast Traveler and The Robb Report.
LIFESTYLE. IN DESIGN. IN REALITY.
First of all, it is important to realize that the new lifestyle brands being promoted by the large hotel companies are just that — traditional hotel brands.
What is different about a traditional big brand hotel room product?
For many years, the answer has been “nothing.”
In fact, one day a hotel might be one brand and the next day another. Who can blame the consumer for finding these products to be a commodity with little or no distinction other than the color of the sign or the frequent traveler program that they provide?
The lifestyle brands have changed that. Virtually by definition, they appeal to a particular demographic, and have unique design, amenity, configuration and functionality that better serves the targeted demographic. But it is more than just “art” or design it is about creating a totally integrated personal travel experience.
Signature Hotels that Embrace and Bring to Life the Vibrancy, the Spirit, and has a Core Appeal for each Lifestyle Guest it Touches.
- International experience, spanning a period over 40 years, with deluxe resorts, hotels, and private residence clubs, broadly recognized as the best in the world for service, quality and innovation.
- Concept development, construction management, and re-engineering for resorts, hotels and private clubs worldwide totaling over $500 million of equity investments.
- Developing and refining since the early 1990’s the systems and procedures used to integrate condominium residences into luxury boutique resort.
- Incorporation since 1991 the practices of Sustainable Tourism within resorts in the United States, Caribbean and Latin America that provided five star amenities while respecting the environment and culture of the region.
- Every property must be intimate in scale, be inspiring to all who visit, and have elements that make it irreplaceable.
- Our guests trust us with their most valuable and irreplaceable asset – their personal time – and we have an obligation to ensure their time with us is effortless, remarkable and memorable.
- Hotels and resorts that provide their guests with unique experiences and personalized service endure and financially prosper over the long term.
- Over the top opulence does not guarantee market success. A balance between physical infrastructure and financial rationality must be achieved to be successful.