Our passion, our knowledge and our experience has resulted in our two last projects both being named amongst the “Best New Hotels in the World” in their first year of operations by Travel & Leisure, Conde Nast Traveler and The Robb Report.
Lifestyle+Hotel Group brings over four decades experience in creating and managing luxury independent resorts and hotels in the most desirable destinations in the world . The Lifestyle Hotel Group team has been fortunate to have it’s work recognized repeatedly over the past 30 years as amongst the best of its kind by Conde Nast Traveler, Travel & Leisure, Food & Wine, Southern Living and The Robb Report. The passion, the knowledge, and the experience of Lifestyle + Hotel Group has resulted in it’s two last projects being named amongst the “best in the world” in their first year of operations by Conde Nast Traveler, Travel & Leisure and the Robb Report. As Hoteliers with decades of experiences in luxury hotels and resorts, Lifestyle + Hotel Group’s guests have educated them as to what is their guest’s most valuable and perishable asset – their personal time. When these guests chose to stay at an Lifestyle + Hotel Group hotel they are looking for an experience that is culturally rich and emotionally rewarding. As a result Lifestyle + Hotel Group’s first commitment to it’s guests is to make their time at an Lifestyle + Hotel Group hotel effortless, remarkable, and memorable.
The hotel culture of Lifestyle + Hotel Group founder is the foundation for the company name and it’s logo. It is not “Lifestyle Hotels” but is in fact “Lifestyle” + “Hotel”. It is the culture of understanding and embracing the desires, the needs, the interests of the discriminating female traveler and creating a hotel that embodies the style, the desires and the needs of that guest and immersing her in a living lifestyle theater that she can actively participate in.
Through the efforts of our management team we can provide a project with a comprehensive menu of services. Specifically Lifestyle Hotel Group can:
- Program and manage a ground up development, evolving into ongoing daily operations for a traditional boutique resort or hotel, or a mixed-use project. The company will evaluate the specific market dynamics and site location to establish the key market demographics and then a particular Lifestyle Style that best fits the profile.
- Restructure and reposition an existing hotel or resort or re-programming and re-structuring a multi-faceted destination resort development to recapture market share and long term profitability by employing the same market analysis and lifestyle branding as would be used on a new, ground up project .
- International experience, spanning a period over 40 years, with deluxe resorts, hotels, and private residence clubs, broadly recognized as the best in the world for service, quality and innovation.
- Concept development, construction management, and re-engineering for resorts, hotels and private clubs worldwide totaling over $500 million of equity investments.
- Developing and refining since the early 1990’s the systems and procedures used to integrate condominium residences with a whole or fractional ownership regime into luxury boutique resort.
- A twenty-year history of programming, sales, management and rental experience with luxury vacation condominium projects.
- Incorporation since 1991 the practices of Sustainable Tourism within resorts in the United States, Caribbean and Latin America that provided five star amenities while respecting the environment and culture of the region.
- Every property must be intimate in scale, be inspiring to all who visit, and have elements that make it irreplaceable.
- Our guests trust us with their most valuable and irreplaceable asset – their personal time – and we have an obligation to ensure their time with us is effortless, remarkable and memorable.
- Hotels and resorts that provide their guests with unique experiences and personalized service endure and financially prosper over the long term.
- Over the top opulence does not guarantee market success. A balance between physical infrastructure and financial rationality must be achieved to be successful.